Today is #WorldHumanRightsDay … Also , my Dad’s birthday.
I was going to talk about the rights of every child to basic healthcare access.
Then Gambia happened.
So, instead, I will talk about why #JammehMustGo
- He has stayed on the seat for 22 years. It is terribly unfair of him to insist that he is not accepting the wishes of the people.
- Disappearance of Journalists.
- Misappropriation of Public Funds and state resources.
- Killing of Political Prisoners and the list is unending… so please do fill in the gaps…
- 22 Years is too much #JammehMustGo
For the sake of peace, he needs to quietly relinquish power. On World’s Human Rights Day , I join in the call so that #JammehMustGo . If he does not want to go peacefully, then let the World Powers #KickYahyaJammehOut now.
Many people are already calling for Jammeh to go. Here are a few…
<blockquote class=”twitter-tweet” data-partner=”tweetdeck”><p lang=”en” dir=”ltr”>I <a href=”https://twitter.com/hashtag/Standup4HumanRights?src=hash”>#Standup4HumanRights</a> by asking every world power to join Gambians in their struggle to <a href=”https://twitter.com/hashtag/KickOutYahyaJammeh?src=hash”>#KickOutYahyaJammeh</a> <a href=”https://twitter.com/MBuhari”>@MBuhari</a> <a href=”https://twitter.com/UNHumanRights”>@UNHumanRights</a> <a href=”https://twitter.com/AU_PSD”>@AU_PSD</a></p>— #UHC4AllNigerians (@AbimbolaOnaolu) <a href=”https://twitter.com/AbimbolaOnaolu/status/807532253043720193″>December 10, 2016</a></blockquote>